About The "30 Day Website Building Challenge"
Are You Ready To Build Your First WordPress Website?
Have you been dreaming about creating a website, but keep getting overwhelmed at the idea of putting all the pieces together?
I mean, there is so much tech, right?!?
But, you have:
- A message to share with the world!
- An idea to inspire others!
- A story that will motivate!
- The answer to one of life’s big questions!
The time is now, to bring your passion to the internet.
Heck, it may even be time for you to be making MONEY off of all that knowledge you are holding onto.
You just need someone who has been there, done that, to take you by the hand and show you the way…
No Fear…The 30 Day Website Building Challenge Has Come To The Rescue!
We Are Here To Walk You Through The Process Of Starting A New Website, In 30 Days Or Less!
I’m so glad that you have found the 30 Day Website Building Challenge.
This is your new home base to learn exactly how to DIY your new website.
When it comes to building your first website, we are here to take away the stress and huge expense that usually comes along with bringing your message to life.
As a reader of the 30 Day Website Building Challenge, you will be provided with:
- Tips to help you start your site
- Case studies of others who were able to DIY their own website
- Step by Step Instructions to take you from Day 1 to Day 30 of building your site
You are finally going to get that website done!
Imagine how good it will feel to finally be able to share the awesomeness you’ve been holding in.
And it will be easier than you ever thought.
Who’s Behind The 30 Day Website Building Challenge?
Introducing Jessica Larrew…
Hey there! I am the creator of the 30 Day Website Building Challenge
You may be wondering, “what does Jessica know about building a website?”
Or, “why should I trust her to teach me?”
And those are great questions!
So here are some things you should know about me, and what I bring to the table in your website building journey.
In 2012 I started my first real website, TheSellingFamily.com. I had very little money I wanted to invest in the site, had very little website experience (I must say, I was pretty good at creating my own Myspace backgrounds and customizations though).
But, I was persistent! I knew that building a website was a great way to share what I had become an expert in.
So I went to work.
Since then, my “little” blog, has generated millions of dollars in income for my family, all because I was able to share my passion and expertise with others.
I am a big believer in not spending a bunch of money when first starting a business, because there are so many other things to focus on, and you can always spend big bucks on a designer when you are actually making money on your site.
I see too many people who decide to build a business through a website, and then they have spent thousands of dollars before even really know if THEY will enjoy it, or if OTHERS will care enough for them to make money!
That’s why I’m here to help you create your own website.
This will give you a chance to share your passion with others, quickly. Then you can get the feedback and experience to make sure your new idea will work.
Some Fun Facts About Jessica
Get To Know Jessica A Little Better!
I’ve found that fun facts are a great way to really know someone better, so I want to share some about myself with you.
Hopefully we have some things in common, and you don’t think I’m too crazy by the end
- When I started my website, I had no idea that it would make as much money as it did, and never imagined being where I am today.
- Even though I make a significant income, I am very frugal.
- Well…Except for flights, that’s my big splurge…First Class all the way!
- I once paid an “expert” almost $10,000 for a complete website re-design, and got nothing except a landing page…Hence my big passion to help others DIY.
- I would love to have a cat again, they just make everything feel peaceful.
- I love to binge watch shows, and have to limit starting new ones, because I won’t want to do anything else!
- My husband and I homeschool our son together, and it is both awesome and extremely frustrating at times.
- I hated (like, really really hated) school, and never went to college.
- Even though I hated school, I decided to get straight A’s in HighSchool…then realized it didn’t mean much so didn’t try that again.
- I read Rich Dad Poor Dad when I was in High School and knew that having a “job” wasn’t what I wanted.
What Should You Do Next?
Connect With Jessica On Social Media
Sign Up For The FREE 5 Day WordPress Challenge!
If you want to start your website today, and make sure you don’t miss out on any of our website building tips, make sure to sign up.